On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 17:59:42 +0100
Joćo Filipe Frade <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Use something like this:
>

> Modules {
>       always handled {
>               rcode = handled
>       }
> }
> authorize {
>       redundant {
>               sql_master <---- primary db
>               sql_slave  <---- secondary db
>               handled
>       }
> }

Ah! I missed that in the docs! DOH! :)

However it doesn't seem to work!  I have in my config in authorize :

        redundant {
                sql1
                sql2
                handled
        }

And also defined 'handled' in the modules section.. but if I stop both db's I get an
auth reject..

I tried putting handled as the first entry in the redundant block but this gave
exactly the same results!  (yes I am stopping and starting the radius daemon :)

any ideas?

Graeme

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html