Barry,

You don't need to put the USG in the naslist as it is depreciated, just
create an entry in clients.conf similar to:

client 1.1.1.1 {
        secret  = test
        shortname       = nomadix
        nastype = other
}

Where 1.1.1.1 is the 'Network IP Address' and NOT the 'Subscriber IP
Address' of the Nomadix.

Have you tried running freeradius in debug mode (radiusd -X) ? to see if the
Nomadix is hitting the radius server.

Regards,

Alan

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html