At 02:03 PM 7/18/2003, you wrote:
My first issue, is in the users file, how do I set an attribute to equal
something ONLY if it doesn't exist in the packet?

A DEFAULT profile.

Secondly, with rlm_attr_filter, how do I setup multiple values to allow per
attribute (like for Service-Type, the proxy is allowed to reply with
Framed-User or Login-User), specifying multiple pairs doesn't work, the
attribute is stripped from the reply. And the example of multiple values for
a single attribute (realm tisp, about line 59) doesn't work due to syntax
errors, and if you fix the error, by adding in the required comma, I'm back
to square one: the attribute is stripped from the reply.

Service-Type < 3