*baps self* Sorry for the confusion. I was looking at the CVS tree
from which 0.9.0-pre3 was spawned... but not for _time_ at which
0.9.0-pre3 was spawned.

Paul "TBBle" Hampson
Bubblesworth Pty Ltd (ABN: 51 095 284 361)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This is a one line proof...if we start
sufficiently far to the left.
        -- Cambridge University Math Department