for example

we have 3 users in the huntgroup "dune" :
*arkonen
*fremen
*atreide

arkonen have the password : epice fremen the password : vers and atreide the password : sard but pass1 is different of pass2 and of pass3

thanks
siegfried

A 15:05 21/07/03 +0200, Oliver Graf a écrit :
On Mon, Jul 21, 2003 at 02:52:44PM +0200, labis siegfried wrote:
> but in my case, i hade different user in the same group (in huntgroups
> files) and i want to allocate 1 password per user of this group

So you want one password per user. Or do you want one password per
user per huntgroup?

Please show us an example of what you want and then we can try to
point you to the right documentation that might help you...

Oliver.