Hiya
        I tried for several hours to get freeRADIUS 0.8 to stop responding when it
lost it's db with no success so I decided to try upgrading to the 0.9-pre3 release.  I
installed over the top of the original installation hoping that I wouldn't need to
tweak any configs, however the server now NEVER authenticated, it always claimed that
there was no db handles availible dispite having just opened 5 handles, and there
being no requests prior!

I did a completely fresh install and modified the configs.  now the server has
problems just starting up!  it says it cannot lin to rlm_pap which I have confirmed is
in the right place.

Any ideas on either count of oddness?

--
-----