On Mon, 20 Oct 2003, Kenny Olano wrote:

> Hello
>       I am using freeradius 07.1 with mysql. I am working on script that will
> update the AcctStopTime manually, But I have noticed that when that is done
> and the radius server receives the accounting stop packets it doesn't update
> the record but inserts an entire new record.  Any way of stopping this?

Have you read the sql.conf file?

the accounting-stop query will do an 'update where acctstoptime = 0'
If acctstoptime has been changed then the query will fail and the server will
fall back to an insert

--
Kostas Kalevras         Network Operations Center
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       National Technical University of Athens, Greece