On Mon, 20 Oct 2003, pinkesh valdria wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> This is the first time i am using freeradius server.
>
> I tried running the free radius server in the debug
> mode, but it gave me error like
> " failed to link to module 'rlm_expr' file not found

It seems that the rlm_expr module was not compiled in. You could comment it out
from the instantiate section in radiusd.conf and you should be fine.

> There is no such module on my redhat 9 m/c.
>
> i just want to allow a user defined in the users file
> to send a request to the server.
>
> Right now i have commented almost all lines in the
> radiusd.conf file.
>
> Now the server runs, but when the client from the
> localhost try to acceess it.
>
> it says access denied.
>
> can anybody tell me what is the required minimum
> configuration file for this.
>

> awaiting a positive reply
>
> Pinkesh

Kostas Kalevras         Network Operations Center
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       National Technical University of Athens, Greece
Work Phone:             +30 210 7721861