On Tue, 28 Oct 2003, Jack J wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I could not find this information in archives.
> Can someone please share views ?
>
> For TTLS tunnel, I can have LDAP as user profile
> storage
> mechanism.
> Questions:
> 1) Can this be for both inner and outer TTLS tunnel
> realms ?

Only the eap_ttls module knows about inner and outer tunnel realms. For the rest
of the server there's is no difference. So probably yes

> 2) How does FreeRADIUS communicate with LDAP via
>    some secured channel ? How do I configure this ?
>    Can it use another TTLS/TLS tunnel to LDAP server ?

You can enable the start_tls directive in rlm_ldap and communicate with the ldap
server through a tls secured connection.

> Thanks,

Kostas Kalevras         Network Operations Center
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       National Technical University of Athens, Greece
Work Phone:             +30 210 7721861