On Fri, 31 Oct 2003, Bill Pavich wrote:

> Please add my email address to your offer as well.
> Thanks!
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Maybe it would be a good idea to add a page in the freeradius website with
instructions about things like this as long as someone is willing to provide the
corresponding content.
Alan what do you think?

--
Kostas Kalevras         Network Operations Center
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       National Technical University of Athens, Greece