On Tue, 18 Nov 2003, Guy Fraser wrote:

> OK I almost got it working
>
> When I finish teasing it into shape, I'll post a patch if anyone want's one.
>
> If nobody wants the patch where should I submit the fix.

Please do submit a fix. I would be really happy to have dialupadmin
definitely working with pg. The only thing is that i will have to make sure
that it works ok with mysql first.

--
Kostas Kalevras         Network Operations Center
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       National Technical University of Athens, Greece