At 11:23 AM 11/21/2003, Dave Mussulman wrote:

First, the Foundry dictionary file that comes with FreeRADIUS doesn't
have those attributes, so you'll need to edit it.  What you need to add
is pretty straightforward in Foundry's docs.  (I'll submit my dictionary
file to the project when I'm sure it's got everything; I just added some
stuff for their management software yesterday.)

Patch please? Or list of the AV's? If no one reports it, it won't get included in later versions either.

-Chris
--
   \\\|||///  \          StarNet Inc.      \         Chris Parker
   \ ~   ~ /   \       WX *is* Wireless!    \   Director, Engineering
                  \ Wholesale Internet Services - http://www.megapop.net