> >     I need to remove the attribute
> >         Calling-Station-Id = xxx
> >     from the requests before passing it to the remote radius server.
>
>   Use rlm_attr_filter in pre-proxy.

I modified the radiusd.conf as suggested,

    pre-proxy {
        attr_filter

        #  If you want to have a log of packets proxied to a home
        #  server, un-comment the following line, and the
        #  'detail pre_proxy_log' section, above.
        #  pre_proxy_log
    }

but when I start the server I get this message ant the end, and server
exits.

radius-log
Module: Loaded attr_filter
 attr_filter: attrsfile = "/usr/local/radiusd/etc/raddb/attrs"
Module: Instantiated attr_filter (attr_filter)
radiusd.conf: "attr_filter" modules aren't allowed in 'pre-proxy'
sections -- they have no such method.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html