Hello Freeradius users,

I'm trying to test Wireless network authentication with FreeRadius 0.9.3 and
802.1x. With Windows XP SP1, there is no longer EAP-md5 protocole in choice
of Authentication methode. There is only PEAP-MSCHAPv2.

I saw on FreeRaius website :
"14 October, 2003 Support for PEAP version 0 has been added to the CVS head.
This functionality is experimental, and may not work with all clients.
Please post feedback to th freeradius-users list. As this functionality is
experimental, it is not in the 0.9.x releases. It currently only supports
Microsoft's MS-CHAPv2 version of tunneled EAP authentication, so Cisco
clients will most likely not work."

Should I understand that PEAP is not in 0.9.3? If not, in wich version?
Date?

Regards

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html