Paul Sijben <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I found now WHY a change in attr_rewrite when used in pre-Proxy does not
> work. It operates on request->packet rather than request->proxy.

  That should be fixed.

> Now the question is which ought to be fixed; the call to pre-proxy in
> procy.c

  Absolutely not.  I don't know what you would change there, or why.

>or the pre-proxy chain that uses standard calls to operate on
> the request?

  I don't know what you mean by that, either.

  You said the module doesn't do what you expect.  Why not change the
module?

  The configuration for the module currently allows it to search in
the packet, config, or reply.  Why not add "proxy" and "prpxy_reply'
to that list?

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html