At Thu, 11 Dec 2003 16:08:17 +0545 (NPT),
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hello:
>
> I have been going through doc, internet resources, configuration files and
> items, and code itself regarding FreeRadius (freeradius-0.9.3) for about
> two weeks now.
>
> Here is the task.
>
> We have an ORACLE database that has stored procedures for authorizing and
> accounting incoming RADIUS requests.  Further as it is something which is
> application-specific, the database structure in ORACLE is *obviously*
> different than that of RADIUS schema.
>
> Does anyone know of any information on implementing FreeRadius with
> existing Oracle DB structure? (please be kind)
>
> With Regards,
> Bhaskar.

I have been using freeradius with an Oracle DB for quite some time
without any problems. The queries are fully configurable in
oraclesql.conf. I just had to provide appropriate views for
rad(group)check, rad(group)reply and also create the radaccct table.

> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html
  Kostas Zorbadelos
  Currently at: Otenet IT Department
  mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Out there in the darkness, out there in the night
  out there in the starlight, one soul burns brighter
  than a thousand suns.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html