Hello:

After searching the limited archive I am unable to find info on how to have the Login Incorrect return the name of the nas that the login failed on. As an example my radius.log file shows this line:

Thu Dec 11 11:42:17 2003 : Auth: Login incorrect: [test/abc] (from client ip99 port 1)

I am using dialup admin to check for bad logins and after reviewing the script it seems that the ip99 response should be more long the lines of say nameofnas or nameofnas.domain. Any help would be appreciated. Oh I am using a Livingston Portmaster 2e as the nas and the version of freeradius i am running is 0.9.2. Thanks in advance for assistance.