Yep, its there.

-Drew

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Parker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2003 12:58 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Cannot find a configuration entry for module "expr"

At 11:25 AM 12/12/2003, Drew Weaver wrote:
>             Anyone know what this is about?
>
>ERROR: Cannot find a configuration entry for module "expr".
>
>All I did was ./configure -with-logdir=/radius/logs
>-with-radacctdir=/radius/radacct; make; make
install;/usr/local/sbin/radiusd -x

>Starting - reading configuration files ...
>Using deprecated naslist file.  Support for this will go away soon.
>Using deprecated clients file.  Support for this will go away soon.
>Using deprecated realms file.  Support for this will go away soon.
>ERROR: Cannot find a configuration entry for module "expr".

Do you have an empty:

expr {
}

in the modules section of your config file?  It doesn't contain anything,
but it needs to be there, if you have 'expr' in your Instatiate block.

-Chris
--
    \\\|||///  \          StarNet Inc.      \         Chris Parker
    \ ~   ~ /   \       WX *is* Wireless!    \   Director, Engineering
    | @   @ |    \   http://www.starnetwx.net \      (847) 963-0116
                   \ Wholesale Internet Services - http://www.megapop.net

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See