The final problem: in the dialup admin web page i press show groups, i chose one group name (static in my case) , select one user from Group Members and press the Administer Selected User button. Nothing happens, the page gets refreshed and i am returned to Group static administration index.
Where is the problem?

Message: 8 Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 17:00:18 +0200 (EET) From: Kostas Kalevras <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: Re: Daily/Monthly limit Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004, Samareanu Florin wrote:

where are those values located in the mysql db?
is it safe to delete them?
Samareanu Florin wrote:

See at the end of conf/admin.conf in dialupadmin

-- __--__--

Message: 7
From: "Alan DeKok" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Daily/Monthly limit Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 09:28:43 -0500

Samareanu Florin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

is there any way to get rid of those values ? my users have unlimited access and it is disturbing to see that they overpassed the values?
current values are: 4 hours daily and 20 hours weekly

Those values aren't configured in the default installation of
FreeRADIUS.  If your system has them, it's because you added hem.

i got them after i imported the sql scripts from dialup admin shipped with freeradius. where can i edit those values?

Kostas Kalevras Network Operations Center
[EMAIL PROTECTED] National Technical University of Athens, Greece
Work Phone: +30 210 7721861