Is there any way to use a redundant-load-balance w/in the users file, for something such as ldap-group?

For example:

Autz-Type GROUP1 {
  redundant-load-balance {
    ldap1
    ldap2
    ldap3

Then in users file

DEFAULT SomeAttr == "something", GROUP1-Ldap-Group == "group", Autz-Type := GROUP1

I've tried that and it doesn't like it. Seems I have to do something like below, which gives me failover, but not load-balance.

DEFAULT SomeAttr == "something", ldap1-Ldap-Group == "group"...

DEFAULT SomeAttr == "something", ldap2-Ldap-Group == "group"...

DEFAULT SomeAttr == "something", ldap3-Ldap-Group == "group"...

OR, just setup one ldap instance that points to all the servers, such as

ldap ldap1 {
  server = "ldap1 ldap2 ldap3"
}

w/

DEFAULT SomeAttr == "something", ldap1-Ldap-Group == "group"

But, I'd really like to get that ldap-group setup to use the same redundant-load-balance configuration?

Any ideas?

Thanks
Dusty Doris