Am 30.04.2008 um 18:41 schrieb rmp dmd:

thanks for the reply.

Just to confirm.

I add that line also on ~/raddb/users?

Sorry to not have mentioned.  I'm new on radius.

As far as I understand: yes.

The line looks like an user entry.

Have a nice day!

Thanks again!
Roehl

2008/4/30 Ivan Kalik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
To stop a valid AD account from being authenticated you need to avoid
ntlm_auth:

testuser   MS-CHAP-Use-NTLM-Auth := 0, Auth-Type := Reject

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP

Dana 30/4/2008, "rmp dmd" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> piše:

>Hi,
>
>We have a wireless network that uses freeRadius integrated with AD for >authentication. There are some test user accounts on AD that I would like
>to deny access on our Wireless and VPN.
>
>I have tried "How do I deny access to a specific user, or group of users" on >FAQ but it is not working. I'm guessing that this is not the correct
>method.
>
>Please help me on how to set-up correctly.
>
>Thanks!
>Roehl

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/ users.html

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/ users.html

Nicolas Goutte

extragroup GmbH - Karlsruhe
Waldstr. 49
76133 Karlsruhe
Germany

Geschäftsführer: Stephan Mönninghoff, Hans Martin Kern, Tilman Haerdle
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Münster / HRB: 5624
Steuer Nr.: 337/5903/0421 / UstID: DE 204607841

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html