We are pleased to announce the release of version 2.0.5 of the
FreeRADIUS server.

  Download: http://freeradius.org/download.html

FreeRADIUS 2.0.5 ; Date: 2008/05/30 09:31:23  , urgency=medium
        Feature improvements
        * Permit SQL authorize_reply_query to be empty.
        * Allow setting response packet type in Post-Proxy-Type Fail
          handler.
        * Added install-chown target to set correct permission and
          ownership, via make RADMIN=radmin RGROUP=radius install-chown
        * Support for LDAP-Group and other dynamic comparison attributes
          in unlang.  Developed from a patch by Jason Alderfer.
        * Added chroot support.  See radiusd.conf for comments.
        * Allow clients of 0/0.  We do not recommend using this, though.
        * Moved many module configurations into raddb/modules/*

        Bug fixes
        * Allow proxying to virtual servers for accounting packets, too.
        * Added "num fields" function to PostgreSQL client.
        * Updated proxy fallback mechanism to validate fallback servers,
          and to process fallback requests in a child thread.
        * rlm_realm returns "ok" for LOCAL realms, not "noop".
        * Fixed some DHCP code handling.  The examples should now work.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html