Did you rebuild from source obtained from freeradius.org or a src.rpm? The RPMs are maintained by Suse.

Sent from my iPhone

On 29 Oct 2008, at 07:01, Hubert Kupper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] schrieb:
Hi,

I have build the rpm's without errors. Before I had to edit the freeradius.spec file and comment out autoreconf.
After radiusd -X I get the following errors:

yep - you build it without openssl-devel package installed -
it clearly says in the log

rlm_eap: Ignoring EAP-Type/tls because we do not have OpenSSL support. rlm_eap: Ignoring EAP-Type/ttls because we do not have OpenSSL support. rlm_eap: Ignoring EAP-Type/peap because we do not have OpenSSL support.

see. no OpenSSL support.

install the openssl dev/headers package and rebuild

alan
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Hi,

I reinstalled openssl and openssl-devel then I rebuild FR 2.1 but the errors were the same. Then I installed a FR 2.0.5 rpm which runs fine on OpenSuse 11.0 and get the same errors. When I reinstall FR 1.6 then it works fine!!

Boert

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html
-