Am 13.05.2009 um 11:06 schrieb Ivan Kalik:

2.1.4/2.1.5 release had identity crises. 2.1.8. will be available in
matter of days. It's on pre-release testing.

I hope you mean 2.1.6 ;-)

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP

--- On Tue, 5/12/09, John Dennis <jden...@redhat.com> wrote:

I think you'll save yourself a lot of headaches if you
stick with RPM
based packages. If the version of FreeRADIUS is not
available as an RPM
for the version of the distro you're using then you can
find
instructions for how to download, build and install the
*RPM* for a
current version here:

http://wiki.freeradius.org/Red_Hat_FAQ

I can't find a SOURCE RPM for 2.1.4 yet for fedora.
I tried one of those 2.1.3 rpm, it works perfectly on my
older fedora distro, even though it seem to indicate
that they are for newer fedora. So I guess I have
to wait a little longer.

Regards.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/ users.html

Nicolas Goutte

extragroup GmbH - Karlsruhe
Waldstr. 49
76133 Karlsruhe
Germany

Geschäftsführer: Stephan Mönninghoff, Hans Martin Kern, Tilman Haerdle
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Münster / HRB: 5624
Steuer Nr.: 337/5903/0421 / UstID: DE 204607841

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html