Hi Dogus:

In addition to the radiusd.conf and users file config that I assume you've already figured out, you have to define the pool names in raddb/default if you're going to use any pool name other than "main_pool". ie:

        #  Return an address to the IP Pool when we see a stop record.
#       main_pool
        custom_pool

Here I commented out "main_pool" and defined two new ones, which I configured in radiusd.conf:

       ippool custom_pool {
                range-start = 192.168.99.101
                range-stop = 192.168.99.253
                netmask = 255.255.255.0
                cache-size = 251
                session-db = ${db_dir}/db.custom_ippool
                ip-index = ${db_dir}/db.custom_ipindex
                override = yes
        }

Then in users:

DEFAULT         Group == vpn_users, Pool-Name :="custom_pool"
                Framed-Protocol == PPP,
                Framed-Compression = Van-Jacobson-TCP-IP

Where "vpn_users" is a unix group on the radius server. Make sure to remove the db.* files any time you make changes to the pool addresses. You can define as many pools as you want like this. It's not all readily apparent in any docs I found (at least not the first part), but there are examples for the pools in radiusd.conf and users file.

HTH,