I am sorry for contacting list for my problem, but i have searched for more than 15 days trying to find the solution with no success:

1. i have a cisco ISG with DHCP relay that points to freeradius
2. freeradius will send access accept or access reject based on mac address, nas ip etc.

this scenario works ok for CPE devices, but not for CM devices because CM devices need TFTP server name and TFTP file name. I am unable to find right reply message format. So, my problem is BOOTP part. Is there any way to send those data to ISG so that ISG can combine those data and send it to CM device? Again, i am sorry for asking this question here but it is partially tied to freeradius functionality. I hope there is someone on this list that has more experience with ISG and freeradius to point me to right direction.

Thank you...
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html