Hi,

seems like openSUSE is going the fancy way and throws good old INIT
overboard with their next release. System initialisation and
housekeeping is changing towards systemd instead.

So, in 20-something days I'll try to get my first FreeRADIUS running on
that, and can't use my good old init scripts any more (I guess I could
with some systemd-to-INIT legacy support, but I like eating fresh dogfood).

Is there already someone working on systemd description files for
FreeRADIUS? If not, I'll (have to :-) ) give it a go myself...

Greetings,

Stefan Winter

--
Stefan WINTER