Hi,

I would like to ask how we can direct FR dhcp server (using an ldap backend) to relay to another dhcp server.

The idea is that we have a db of known MAC addresses which have an associated VLAN (assigned during MAC Auth) and a static IP address (assigned through FR dhcp server). If a MAC address is unknown, we would like to be able to relay to another dhcp server which will be responsible for dynamic IP address allocation (because, as I understand, FR does not support dynamic IP address allocation) on a private IP address range, with limited access.

What will be the "command" to use for relaying?

Thanks in advance,
Nick
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html