María Teresa Mondragón Reyes wrote:
> I followed the instructions to configure freeradius plus remote mysql
> server and when put in debug mode freeradius -f -X i get
> this message.

  You don't need "-f -X".  Just "-X" is good enough.

> rad_recv: Accounting-Request packet from host 192.168.4.224 port 32769,
> id=157, length=285
> Invalid packet code 4 sent to a proxy port from home server
> 192.168.4.224 port 32769 - ID 157 : IGNORED
> Ready to process requests.

  Home servers are supposed to send Accounting-Response, not
Accounting-Request.

  You may have configured the client to send packets to the wrong port.

> Im getting the connection, there is no problem, my user is reaching a ip
> from the private network 192.168.6.xxx and can
> access to internet.

  That is completely different, and not useful here.

> My freeradius server is in the same machine that shorewall, DNS and
> gateway... my shorewall rules

  That isn't useful here.

  What information did you put into the client?  Server IP, port,
secret, etc.?  You likely entered the wrong information.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html