2011/3/17 Михаил Кондратенко <mike.ko...@gmail.com>:
> so, what flags in hexadecimal number can I use?
>
> in the above privacy interests me font smoothing. It is possible?

I belive the hexadecimal flags correspond to the "performanceFlags"
defined here:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc240476(v=PROT.10).aspx

To enable font smoothing, you would specify -x 80.

The value is a bitfield, so you can add values together to enable
multiple options. For instance, to disable wallpaper and enable font
smoothing, you would add 80 and 1 to get 81. To also disable themes,
it would be 80 + 1 + 8 = 89.