Hi Armin,

Looks like that did it for the compile.

I am assuming that you had to put the sfreerdp-server on one machine and
xfreerdp client on another machine since they are both trying to use  the
same port to connect?

Just a question about what connection strings you use for each side for
testing?

Looks like good progress so far though.
Thanks and have a good weekend, my friend.
Lonnie