Hello Armin,

Thanks for responding to my inquiry.

I'm still not sure of all the details that will be needed for what I have
in mind, but it will be basically 2 plugins.

1. Seamless - Take the old rdesktop seamless code and develop a FreeRDP
plugin to handle seamless mode applications on Windows, Linux, MAC from the
same plugin.

2. Server - Take the OGON code and significantly reduce it, if possible, or
write from scratch using the Server/Sample as a guide, a FreeRDP server as
a plugin that will allow users to run on different platforms without the
need to rely on a Microsoft RDP server. The idea is to have a single server
plugin that can be invoked via FreeRDP

I still have a LOT to learn about FreeRDP but think that these could be
very useful plugins for the FreeRDP user-base and also things that are MUCH
needed by a lot of folks.

Thanks again,
Lonnie