Hi,

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read through my email.

I have a need in one of my projects that all RDP sessions be recorded.

I am looking at using freeRDP to proxy the RDP connections to the target
server. For example, the client will use mstsc to connect to a freerdp
server and freerdp server will then establish the connection to the actual
destination windows host.

With freeRDP being the man in the middle - is there a possibility that a
plugin can be developed (or if one exists already) that this RDP session be
recorded (ideally as a video file) including the keystrokes?

Regards,
Anand.