Should be doable.

The API changes are not dissimilar to the other clients (lots of logic moved away to the core library) and the old version is still in git to get an idea.

we only removed it as we did not have enough resources to refactor and test the port (and nobody stepped up)

If there is a pull request adding it back in (and some active users who´ll test) we´ll accept it gladly.

regards

Armin