Hi,

android client was written a long time ago and freerdp (library)
improved a lot since then.

the queue is there to send all events on the RDP main thread.

You can also do that in different threads now, but be warned, there will
be some log entries if messages occur before the RDP session is in the
correct state (the events will be discarded in that case)

regards

Armin