Hi Andrey,

thank you for the report, fixed with https://github.com/FreeRDP/FreeRDP/pull/8507

regards

Armin

On 12/8/22 03:49, Andrey Vasilkin via FreeRDP-devel wrote:
Hi.

Lately I've been noticing another strange thing. Regardless of whether the client-hostname switch is set or the name is determined automatically, sometimes extra characters are displayed after the name in windows. You can see it in my screenshot:
    http://ftp.os2.snc.ru/in/Captured001.jpg

The connected remote resource works fine, it's just a "cosmetic" problem that occurs randomly when connecting to different servers.

This is strange for me: in function gcc_write_client_core_data() from libfreerdp\core\gcc.c , after the string         clientName = ConvertUtf8ToWCharAlloc(settings->ClientHostname, &clientNameLength); , I checked the contents of clientName and the value of clientNameLength - they are correct, there are no extra characters.

PS: Sources updated today.