Hi,

the windows created are managed by the server, so that window will have some use, so the window itself is 'works as intended'

but there might be some other issue hiding (e.g. not properly drawing the window?), so you might want to try with current master and see, if the issue disappears (RAIL has some issues that might have been fixed recently or are to be fixed with currently pending pull requests)

regards

Armin