Hello everyone,
the only way to fully integrate and work in my office with Linux is by
using RDP to connect to out local Windows infrastructure. This is the
preferred way/setup for people to work in our office (small low performance
PC with Windows 11 that connects via RDP to Windows for Outlook, finance,
etc). I tried it and the performance with the RDP connection is really
good. I can't notice any real speed differences between working with the
native Windows installation or the RDP connected Windows.
So I tried the same with FreeRDP on Archlinux but I can't get close to the
speed/performance.
Those are my settings so far:

prime-run xfreerdp /u:username /d:domain /v:local-ip /f /bpp:32 +fonts
+clipboard -themes /rfx /rfx-mode:video /gfx-h264:AVC444 /cert-ignore
/compression /audio-mode:1 /gdi:hw /home-drive /heartbeat /nsc /network:lan
+gfx-progressive

Is there anything else I can do/set for better performance?

Thanks!