Hello, everyone,
I'm trying to figure out how to correctly specify the certificate
fingerprint or thumbprint on the xfreerdp command line, and I'm not
able to come up with the correct way to specify the value of the
fingerprint. I've tried to use various forms of the values that are
placed into the .config/freerdp/known_hosts2 file, but the only thing
that happens is that xfreerdp hangs - it doesn't connect or error out.

I've searched around a bit and looked at the source code to try to
figure out what the expected format is or what I'm doing wrong, to no
avail.

If anyone is able to help me figure out how to track down the correct
values for:

xfreerdp /cert:fingerprint:<hash and/or hash as hex>

I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Nick