Hi victor,

first, I´d suggest you switch to the 3.0 (beta) releases as kerberos is nowhere stable on  the 2.0 releases.

second, the only way currently working without a password (by protocol requirement) is using smartcards (or compiling in FreeRDP smartcard emulation and use key/certificate files)

regards

Armin