Hi there!

After some (maybe a lot) of time spending for exams I catched up on the BSDInstaller for FreeSBIE. Sometimes taking a pause seems good, I did progress in a very short time on a problem I have as a "big problem" in my memory. :-)

The current status is, that most of the functions of the BSDInstaller are working now - also the one from "Configure System". At the moment I am working on my old codebase. My last exam (ever) will be next week. After this I will merge my recent changes into a current FreeBSD, FreeSBIE and BSDInstaller tree. I also expect a few bugs left. I would be very happy if some people can help me with finding bugs when I finished the merging into the new codebase.

Just wanted to inform you about my progress. :-)

Cheers!
  Markus