Hello, I'm proud to annonce the firts beta version of our DVD.
It contains free software for windows ready to install, a lot of
course used for teaching basic computer usage and ....

Freesbie with the same software than the windows one

All the information are here :
http://libre.uvsq.fr/index.php/2007/07/05/la-version-beta-1-du-dvd-ressources-libres-de-luvsq/
All the stuff is for french speaking people, but I wan't to thanks all the
Freesbie team for they great work !

If some aventurous people wan't to test, I will be happy to have feedback.
We will burn 10 000 copy of this DVD for our students.

Sofware list :

* Bureautique et PAO : OpenOffice, Scribus, Inkscape, Miktex,
PdfCreator, Freemind, Gimp, Exelearning
* Internet : Firefox, Thunderbird, Pidgin
* Audio et Multimedia : Audacity, Vlc
* Programmation : Codeblocks, Jdk, Eclipse
* Science : Geonext, Scilab, R, Trideux, Rasmol
* Utilitaires : 7Zip, Clamwin, SumatraPDF
* Jeux : Crackattack, Hexahop

--
HPC