On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 5:39 PM, Sam Wun <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Yes, this is a well setup project, I want to see it to be continued .

Dear guys,
thank you for your support. At the moment I have not time to spend on
FreeSBIE because I'm working on the thesis for my M.Sc.
I think FreeSBIE was a succesful project and can even be improved in
the future. If anyone has any suggestions, I ask him to send them
here, please (patches are really appreciated). I have no time to work
on it now, but in the future..who knows. =)
Thank you again
Best regards
--
Matteo Riondato