Dear Kevin Teich

I've tried the new release and get the errors (below) in the log when I try to
start tkmedit and tksurfer. Version freesurfer-20030724 works fine.

Also, please can I ask how I can display the thickness information in
?h.thickness?

Many thanks
Chloe

Trying to run tkmedit:

/home/chutton/freesurfer/bin/Linux/tkmedit bert T1   -csurf
GLUT: Fatal Error in tkmedit: OpenGL GLX extension not supported by display:
:0.0
Command Finished

Trying to run tksurfer:

env tksurferinterface=csurf patchname=
/home/chutton/freesurfer/bin/Linux/tksurfer -bert rh white -tcl
/tmp/TmpTclSurf.4660
INFO: Volume /tmp/mritotal_15978/orig_8_dxyz.mnc cannot be found.
MRISreadVertexPositions(/home/chutton/freesurfer/subjects/bert/surf/rh.orig):
surfaces differ.

No such file or directory
MRISreadOriginalProperties: could not read surface file
/home/chutton/freesurfer/subjects/bert/surf/rh.orig
No such file or directory
No glx extension!
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":0.0".
Window type not found!
surfer: current subjects dir: /home/chutton/freesurfer/subjects
surfer: in subjects "scripts" dir
surfer: session root data dir ($session) set to:
surfer:     /home/chutton/freesurfer/subjects/bert
surfer: /home/chutton/freesurfer/subjects/bert/mri/T1/COR-.info
INFO: Src volume /tmp/mritotal_15978/orig_8_dxyz.mnc
INFO: Target volume
/usr/pubsw/packages/mni/1.0.4/data/mni_autoreg/average_305_8_dxyz.mnc
DimSizes: 3, 86, 110, 68, 1
DataType: 1
MINC Linear Transform
 2.0000  0.0000  0.0000 -86.0950
 0.0000  2.0000  0.0000 -126.5100
 0.0000  0.0000  2.0000 -58.2500
 0.0000  0.0000  0.0000  1.0000
Done reading minc
surfer: vertices=145873, faces=291742
surfer: single buffered window
surfer: failed, trying double buffered window
surfer: failed, no suitable display found

Command Finished