From: natalie.h...@gmail.com [natalie.h...@gmail.com] on behalf of Natalie Han
[zh...@stanford.edu]
Sent: 13 August 2012 19:56
To: Bruce Fischl
Cc: Wisse, L.E.M.; freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] Problems with ICV

Hi, Bruce, I've been using FS5.1 for segmentation analysis, after I
updated the mri_segstats, the ICV does not seem to change at all, only
the SupraTentorial Volume changed. If I want to use ICV and
SupraTenrotial Volume for my analysis, is that OK to use FS5.1, I
don't see more updated version than FS 5.1.0. Thanks. Also, is there a
commandline to extract other numbers in the header of aseg.stats?

Thanks.
Natalie