The flag -autorecon2-noaseg seems to no longer be used in version  5.1.
i.e. ERROR: Flag -autorecon2-noaseg unrecognized.

For edits made to aseg.mgz,  could you please let me know what recon-all flags
are recommended for version 5.1 for the case described in the email below?

Thanks.

---- On Sun, 16 Sep 2012 16:07:20 -0700 Bruce Fischl
<fis...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> wrote ----

Yes

On Sep 16, 2012, at 6:13 PM, Darren Gitelman