This may be a known problem. What version of FS are you using and what is your platform?
doug

On 12/5/13 3:26 PM, prasser wrote:
Thanks, but the orientation shift appears as a skew. Also, we don't have any fiducial markers for this group of scans so it would be a little tricky to confirm the correct application of -out_orientation. I would rather let mri_convert handle this from the .IMAs.

Is there any additional information I can provide from from the .IMA header etc that could shed some light on why mri_convert is behaving in this way?

Thanks,
Paul

---- On Wed, 04 Dec 2013 22:11:27 -0800 *Mark Plantz <markplantz2...@u.northwestern.edu>* wrote ----

    Not sure if this helps, but you can alter the output orientation
    using the flag "--out_orientation" followed by LIA (for example).
    Maybe the input file needs to be in a specific orientation before
    it can be converted properly.

    On Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 9:56 PM, prasser <pras...@zoho.com