I would use mri_label2vol to map your manual labels into the conformed space (using mri_label2vol) (and assuming that your native space has voxel sizes 1mm or greater). This is just a single step (I did not quite follow all the steps you have below). No need to run any registration, just follow the instructions here http://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/FsAnat-to-NativeAnat to get the proper registration file.

doug