Hi!
Thank you for quick response! Yes, Pat1 and Pat2, etc are already imported
into the freesurfer directory. So what I want to do do the further
processing. Sorry, but I'm kind of confuse, I following the online
tutorials:

(1)

recon-all -s Pat1 \
   -i <path_to_dicoms>/95555-2-1.dcm
recon-all -s Pat2 \
   -i <path_to_dicoms>/95555-2-1.dcm

and so on....

(2)

recon-all -s <subjid> -all

Part (1) is completed for all my patients and I would like to do part (2) for

all my patients at the same time. Isn't the right way to procede by
typing in the terminal as below?

recon-all -s Pat1 -i Pat2 -i Pat3 -i Pat5 -i -all

Once again thank you for all your help!

Best regards; Cecilio.