Dear FreeSurfer experts,
I have MRS volume of interest (VOI) was placed in the motor cortex during MRS
data acquisition. In order to compute the gray and white matter volume within
the VOI, I synthesized this VOI using "mri_volsynth". Then I registered it to
T1 Freesurfer space using "spmregister". Finally, I used "mri_segstats" to
compute the gray and white matter volume for all the structures within this VOI.
My question is how can I compute cortical thickness for the cortical structures
within this VOI. By looking into "recon-all.log" I found that the command
"mris_anatomical_stats" was used to compute cortical thickness from the
surfaces. Is it a correct procedure to map this VOI onto surface using
"mri_vol2surf" then feed the output into "mris_anatomical_stats" as an
annotation file?

Thank you for any guidance.
Mohamad